27th Jun 2010 in Writing
I want to read these stories, but I can’t write them. If you can write them (or already have written them!) please let me know so that I can exclaim joyfully and then read them.
- The husbands of women involved in the women’s liberation movement in the 1970s. What did they think – did they support their wives, fight against them, or just ignore them? How were they treated by their friends and peers?
- Mystery about lesbian flappers in 1920s Oxford.
- Macbeth from Lady Macbeth’s point of view.
- Noir crime with a queer female detective shagging her way around some gritty, anonymous streets, leaving a trail of false clues and broken bra-clasps behind her.
- Sweet coming-of-age story about a T-rex in a 1990s ghetto.
- Anything set in Svalbard, but preferably a love story with mythical elements.
Am I the only one with a story wishlist? What stories do you wish existed?